Wednesday 8 December 2010

My first blog entry!

I am new to the blog scene so still finding my feet.

I hope to create a blog showcasing my collections and new additions & projects! My main collection is Sylvanian Families: Check out my website - http://www.sylvanians.net/

I also collect most toys from 1980s/1990s: My Little Pony, Polly Pocket, Oh Penny, In My Pocket Collections, Bitsy Bears, Keypers, He-Man, She-Ra, Strawberry Shortcake, Wuzzles, Fairy Tail Birds, Moondreamers, Carebears, Cupcake Dolls and many many MANY more!!!

I also love Dollshouses and am in the process of renovating my childhood dollshouse so will be posting my progress on that too.

I love to chat & trade with other toy collectors so please get in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland!!! Looking forward to seeing your posts :o)

    ReplyDelete